Warning Disclaimer for External Links:
Some Web sites to which these materials provide links for the convenience of users are not managed by The University of Kentucky's Center for Applied Energy Research (CAER) nor UK College of Engineeering. UK CAER nor UK Engineering College takes no responsibility for the content of those sites.
Disclaimer of Liability and Warranties: UK CAER nor any of its members shall be held liable for any improper or incorrect use of the information contained within this Web site and assumes no responsibility for any person's use of the information.
Notice: Although every effort is made to ensure that material found on this Web
site is accurate and up-to-date, it is provided for the convenience of the user and is provided "as is" and without
warranties of any kind either express or implied. The content on this Web site may be changed or updated
without notice; these changes may or may not be incorporated in any new version of the website.
The UK CAER nor UK Engineering College does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or results of the use of the materials in this Web site in terms of its correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, legality or otherwise and cannot accept any liability for any error, omission or failure to update such information.
University of Kentucky Center for Applied Energy Research (UK CAER) and University of Kentucky College of Engineering
All Rights Reserved. Do not duplicate or mirror this site.
- This website is hosted by the Center for Applied Energy Research of the University of Kentucky located
in Lexington, Kentucky, USA. Use for non-profit and educational purposes is explicitly granted.
- Unless otherwise noted, all materials including but not limited to text, photos, graphics,
video, audio, flash movies as well as the entire contents of this website are copyrighted as a collective work and are protected by United States and international copyright and trademark laws. UK shall remain the sole and exclusive owners of all rights, title and interest in and to all specifically copyrighted information created and posted for inclusion on this web site.
- You may download photos or print material from this site for personal or educational, non-commercial use only, provided all copyright and other proprietary notices are kept intact at all times and that attribution, including the URL and website name, are clearly noted.
- When crediting the use of portions of our site or materials please use: "Used by permission of the University of Kentucky - EngineeringMentoring@UK Site (http://engr-mentoring.caer.uky.edu)."
- Any commercial use of this material is prohibited without prior permission from the University of Kentucky's Center for Applied Energy Research and the UK College of Engineering.
- Commercial requests should be submitted to this email address.
- Web site maintained by: Alice Marksberry, Web Coordinator - Email
- Graphics/movies may not be used unless permission granted.
- Site launched on August 2015.
Supported Browsers and Helper Applications
- Certain applications might be needed to view specific documents contained on this site. Please
download the newest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader (free) for best results.